ABOUT THE EXHIBITS
The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM) exhibits showcase instruments from over two hundred countries and territories across the globe, in addition to featuring pivotal eras, genres, and artists in musical history. The museum spans eighty thousand square feet of exhibition space, making MIM unique in its enormous capacity to link music with world cultures as the universal language.
Sponsorship of museum exhibits includes the following opportunities:
Possible sponsor benefits may include, but are not limited to, the following (Please note that your specific benefits will be contingent upon the terms of your customized sponsorship package):
- Recognition on MIM.org
- Recognition on MIM’s Annual Donors Wall
- Recognition on MIM’s Annual Chairman’s Club Wall
- Private reception with artists in MIM’s Friends Suite
- Recognition on MIM’s Partners Wall ($25,000+)
- Opportunity to host an event at MIM tied to the exhibit(s)
- Recognition on special plaques related to exhibits for duration of sponsorship
- MIM admission passes
- Private tours of MIM
For more information on partnering to build a sponsorship package tailored to your preferences, please contact advancement@MIM.org or 480.478.6062.